https://www.advancedthesis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/9.jpg 1000 772 高阶英国 论文代写 https://www.advancedthesis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/at-logo-n.png 高阶英国 论文代写2017-11-14 09:27:482017-11-14 09:29:17论文代写：俄罗斯商务会议
- 俄罗斯人在商务会议上不是很正式。准备期待一些与实际话题再次相遇之前会议无关的讨论（Aksenova，Beadle 1999）
- 尝试发展个人关系，因为这对未来的未来至关重要。如果一个俄罗斯人要求你的帮忙，这是一个更密切的关系发展的迹象。（Sebenius 2002）
- Russians have fixation for appointment. So appointment must be taken much in advance.
- It is advisable to be punctual for formal meetings. Meeting can be cancelled on short notice.
- Business negotiations in Russia are lengthy affair. So, have patience and be ready to be kept waiting for long time until the final round of talks take place.
- Russians are hard bargainers. A lot of persistence is required from any organization doing business with a Russian counterpart. At first meeting, Russians basically try to identify an organisation’s credibility for future proceeding. Be prepared to demonstrate your organization’s capability and differentiation from your competitors.
- Russians are likely to be interested in a well drawn up detailed presentation including all facts, history and present performance. It would be better if the presentation is given by a team of experts.
- Be prepared with your business card printed both sides in both Russian and English during business meeting. Business card is a serious affair in Russia and is necessary formality during all meetings.
- Russians are not very formal during business meetings. Be ready to expect some discussion irrelevant to meeting long before the actual topic comes into light again.(Aksenova, Beadle 1999)
- First meeting with Russians is mostly formal.
- Try to be as honest and sincere as possible.
- Being new to capitalism, Russians are not very business minded and dislike people who are all into business.
- Try to develop a personal relationship as it can be crucial for further future. If a Russian asks you for a favour, it is an indication of development of a closer relationship.(Sebenius 2002)