英国代写论文:投资模型

英国代写论文:投资模型

市场的动态可能会改变,因此投资者可能需要再次优化投资组合并重新平衡股票。这对投资者来说可能是一件昂贵的事情。
另一个方面是流动性。流动性可能是一个大问题,投资者可能无法根据市场价格采取行动,从而影响收益。
标准差假设回报是正态分布的。但是,在现实世界中可能不是这种情况。股票的回报可能不会正常分配,因此可能会影响结果。由模型给出的输出可能不正确,因此它可能不代表真实的均值方差优化。

英国代写论文:投资模型
随着股票数量的增加,模型变得越来越复杂,用更简单的公式来推广结果。因此它可能不代表真实的均值方差优化。因此这个模型很难用大量的股票来实现。
因此,如果这个模型可能迫使投资者不使用这个模型,那么就有很多缺点。然而,使用这种方法的最好方法是认识到这种方法的缺点,并据此作出决定。没有一个模型是完美的,因此如果投资者知道模型中的问题,他可以做出满足其需求的决定。
最佳投资组合介于14%和18%之间。因此,16%被作为最佳投资组合的回报。采用公式y = [E(rp) – rf] / A s2p来计算投资组合中的百分比,风险资产为85.14%,剩余价值为无风险资产14.86%。

英国代写论文:投资模型

The dynamics of the market may change and hence the investor may again need to optimize the portfolio and rebalance the stocks. It can be a costly affair for the investor.
Another aspect is the liquidity. Liquidity can be a big issue and the investor may not be able to take action according to the market prices and thus the returns can be affected.
Standard deviation assumes that the returns are normally distributed. However, this may not be case in the real world. The returns of the stock may not be normally distributed and hence this can affect the results. The output given by the model may not be correct and hence it may not represent the true mean variance optimization.

英国代写论文:投资模型
As the number of stocks increases the model becomes more complicated and the simpler formulas are used to generalize the results. Thus it may not represent the true mean variance optimization. Thus this model becomes difficult to implement with a large number of stocks.
Thus there are many drawbacks if the model which can force the investor not to use this model. However, the best way to use this method is to realize the drawbacks of this method and accordingly take the decision. No model is perfect and thus if the investor knows the issues in the model he can take a decision which cater to his needs.
Optimal portfolio comes in between and 14% and 18%. Hence 16% is taken the return for optimal portfolio. The formula y = [ E (rp) – rf ] / A s2p is taken for calculating the percentage in the portfolio , the value is 85.14% in risky assets and the remaining value is risk free assets i.e. 14.86%.